Accreditations and Quality
Our products and processes are always measured against the most up-to-date industry standards, and we hold a number of essential and desirable certificates and accreditations.
- GMP: Good Manufacturing Practice is a globally-recognised standard that specifies the requirements for a quality management system which ensures that products consistently meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- ISO 9001: An internationally-recognised standard that specifies the requirements for a quality management system which ensures that products consistently meet customer and regulatory standards
- ISO 14001: An internationally-recognised standard for companies that have an effective environmental management system
- BRC: The BRC global food safety standard provides a framework to manage product safety, integrity, legality and quality demonstrated by compliance through annual audits from BRC-accedited bodies
- FEMAS: FEMAS is an animal feed assurance scheme which is based on HACCP principles, it forms a bedrock of EU Feed legislation
In addition, our food-grade products are all certified:
Kosher (suitable for Passover and non-Passover ingredients)